Thai Acupressure massage
Thai Acupressure therapy is a series of compressions and presses (deep slow pressure) along specific lines and points of the body by following a protocol to bring relief to many common ailments such as migraine, pain in different parts of the body, as well as to orthopedic disorders. The massage is based on the concept of life energy which flows through “meridians” in the body. In treatment, physical pressure is applied to acupuncture points with the aim of clearing blockages in these meridians.
During the massage the recipient remains clothed because no oils or lotions are used. The recipient is advised to wear comfortable clothes.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Stimulates the nervous system of the body
- Reduces the pain and helps for migraine and headache
- Improves the blood circulation
- Releases the tense and the negative emotions
- Reduces spasm and stiffness.
The massage is NOT recommended if the following exist: cancer disease, pregnancy, people with healing broken bones, people with diabetes.